“WHEN YOU CAN DO THE COMMON THINGS OF LIFE IN AN UNCOMMON WAY, YOU WILL COMMAND THE ATTENTION OF THE WORLD.” – GEORGE WASHINGTON CARVER
2018 Rifle Paper Co. Agendas certainly turn the everyday task of managing your life into a walk in the park—or rather, garden! Rifle has, once again, managed to render perfectly vibrant floral palettes, complete with touches of metallic gold in all the right places.
1) Are you a ‘lists person’? These agendas are great for stuffing notepads, small notebooks, etc. Elastic band sandwiches everything together and keeps notepads from getting grungy at the bottom of your tote!
2) Pretty darn sturdy. Generally, my agendas look like they’ve survived a hurricane—or several—once the year is over. In fact, agendas-of-days-gone-by rarely made it through the year without the help of duct tape. Totally different story with these Rifle agendas! Super durable.
3) Great inspirational quotes throughout weekly/daily section! Always good to have a little brain candy when you’re trying to make sense out of your schedule!
1) If you’re a small purse/bag person, this agenda might be slightly on the large side for your tastes. Not so much in girth as in width.
2) Into writing every single detail of your day down? While the new agendas offer a wide variety of different ways to view/plan your schedule, the actual lines in the daily/weekly section are smaller than I personally find necessary. Always feel like I don’t have enough room to write!
On that note, we at Petals and Postings wish everyone a happy Monday!